- About Us
- Visual Arts
- Dance Department Schedules
- ECA Dance Dept. Important Dates
- 2017-2018 Dancer Handbook
- Curriculum Arc 2017-18
- Dance Department Photo Gallery
- Dance Department Performance Highlights
- Creative Writing
- School Forms
- College and Scholarship Information
- HUSKY Health & Access Health CT Information
- For Students
- The Little Theatre
- ACES International
- ACES ECA International Admissions Initiative
- Welcoming International Students to ACES ECA
- ACES ECA Application for International Enrollment 2017-18
- Important Information for Completion by International Families
- ECA Global 2016 Student Exchange to China
- ECA Global 2016 Photo Gallery Student Exchange to China
- ECA Faculty Global China Exchange April 2015
- ECA Global China Exchange March 2015
- ECA Global Partnership: Shanghai Theatre Academy Affiliated Senior High School as highlighted by Principal Ying-Xiao
- ECA Global Partnership: Sister School Shanghai Theatre Academy Affiliated High School Visits ECA! July 2015
- Intercultural Arts Programs and ECA Global
- ECA Intercultural Arts - The International Silat Federation of Indonesia & America
- School Forms
ECA Global Engagement
Please visit the attached pages and the following links to learn about our newest initiative: International Student Enrollment at ACES Educational Center for the Arts in New Haven welcoming students from around the world to study academics and the arts in a professional college-like setting.
In our pursuit to connect culture to the arts, ACES ECA looks to engage international schools and projects on a global scale. We pursue this to enhance our student learning experiences, making these connections more relevant in the arts, and expanding the awareness of the world’s cultures. We prepare our students as contributing members of the future. Developing real-world, intercultural experiences allows us to further enhance critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills, self-advocacy, initiative, inquiry, self-reliance, and most importantly- a life’s pursuit of learning in our students.
As we further develop our programming, ECA is highly motivated and interested in connecting to international colleagues, professionals, and schools throughout the world. We prioritize learning for both our students and staff equally. In turn, we encourage teacher and professional exchange to benefit the growth of colleagues and students alike as we focus on arts and cultural connections.
All the world’s a stage, and ACES Educational Center for the Arts has a signed agreement to prove it. On Wednesday, June14, 2017 representatives from Chivast Education International, an affiliate of the Chinese Service Center for Scholarly Exchange, met with ACES ECA officials to sign an agreement allowing for an exchange program that would allow several Chinese students to attend the arts-focused magnet school for a year. CSCSE is part of the Chinese Ministry of Education.
Read the full article by Brian Zahn in the NH Register by clicking on the following link: http://www.nhregister.com/social-affairs/20170614/aces-eca-in-new-haven-formalizes-partnership-with-chinese-ministry-of-education
Read more in the NH Independent by clicking on the following link: http://www.newhavenindependent.org/index.php/archives/entry/china-connecticut_exchange/
Watch the interview on WTNH NEWS Channel 8 by clicking on the following link: http://wtnh.com/2017/06/20/new-haven-magnet-school-partners-with-china-for-exposure-to-arts/
The National German Youth Orchestra Visit to Educational Center for The Arts on September 8, 2016.
International collaboration between the Munich organization and ECA is underway.
Read all about ECA's April 2016 Student Exchange to our sister schools in Shanghai and Beijing!
View the Photo Gallery of ECA's April 2016 Student Exchange to China by clicking below:
View the video "ECA Goes to China 2016" below:
A Great Opportunity: Amazon Smile
ECA and PACE are collaborating to combine efforts, elevating our fundraising to benefit our students further.
Every resource adds to our learning programs, which will now be possible with Amazon Smile. It's just like shopping at Amazon.
- Click on, http://smile.amazon.com/ch/30-0804769
- Sign in with your username and password
- Select Parents for Arts Centered Education as your favorite charity
- Change your bookmark to Amazon Smile, and 0.5% of your purchase will go to ECA!!!
International Host Family Program
- If you are interested in learning more about ECA's international host family program, please email email@example.com. ECA is investigating the potential for a semester long exchange program with our sister schools in Shanghai, Kyoto, and Sydney. Participating host families would receive a monthly stipend of $850.
ACES International Center for Education & Services (AI)
ACES International Center for Education & Services (AI) is new initiative that will provide professional and program development services internationally. The ACES International initiative strives to create an effective global learning environment by providing broad support for Global Engagement, International – Transcultural Learning, Professional Guidance, Administrative Oversight and Program Development. Please click on the links below for further information.