- About Us
- Visual Arts
- Upcoming Events 2016-17
- Dance Department Schedules
- 2016-2017 Dancer Handbook
- Dance Department Parent Handbook
- Curriculum Arc 2016-17
- Dance Department Photo Gallery
- Dance Department Performance Highlights
- Creative Writing
- School Forms
- College and Scholarship Information
- HUSKY Health & Access Health CT Information
- For Students
- The Little Theatre
- ACES International
- ACES ECA International Admissions Initiative
- Welcoming International Students to ACES ECA
- ACES ECA Application for International Enrollment 2017-18
- Important Information for Completion by International Families
- ECA Global 2016 Student Exchange to China
- ECA Global 2016 Photo Gallery Student Exchange to China
- ECA Faculty Global China Exchange April 2015
- ECA Global China Exchange March 2015
- ECA Global Partnership: Shanghai Theatre Academy Affiliated Senior High School as highlighted by Principal Ying-Xiao
- ECA Global Partnership: Sister School Shanghai Theatre Academy Affiliated High School Visits ECA! July 2015
- Intercultural Arts Programs and ECA Global
- ECA Intercultural Arts - The International Silat Federation of Indonesia & America
- School Forms
A Great New Opportunity!
ECA students have the ability to use Career Cruising to search for colleges and take interest inventories. Juniors are currently meeting with Julie to work on college searches, however, all ECA students have access to this comprehensive site. Please use the link below and use your ECA log-in information. (Your student ECA e-mail and your internet access code)
Grades: ECA Report cards are quarterly and progress reports are usually sent if there is a need for the teacher to communicate to a parent mid-term. Once our grades close and have been processed, ECA will send those grades to the sending school to be incorporated into their high school transcript. In addition, ECA has our own transcript which lists all courses and grades from each year. For Seniors applying to college, ECA will send transcripts directly to those schools or can send a transcript to the sending school Counselor to be included with other student materials. For procedures on sending transcripts, please click on the following link: Transcript Requests
New Scholarship and College information available on the
College Scholarship and Information Page under the
Check regularly throughout the year for updates!
Due to budgetary restrictions, ECA will suspend integrated studies courses for the 2017-208 school year. The time originally allocated for integrated studies will now focus on new and enhanced content opportunities within each department.
We are currently working with ACES to build a summer PE/Health course to take place during the ACES Summer Academy with certified teachers. In addition, we are considering an after-school yoga, movement, or martial arts class once a week to support students who need PE credit in place of their Tuesday elective program. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like more information on the PE/Health course.
In addition, we are forging ahead with the development of summer enrichment courses through our departments. This is evolving as you have recently received information on our first two Visual Arts classes in July. Next summer will mark the first annual Summer Institute that connects international and Connecticut students to the Arts through departmental instruction and cultural experiences.