- Occupational Therapy (OT) as a “related service” through an Individualized Education Program (IEP) or 504 Plan. Physical Therapy services also available.
- Comprehensive, school-based Occupational Therapy (OT) Assessments
- Independent Assessments for non-contracting districts and schools
- Training, modeling and professional learning for school personnel
- Group trainings for parents hosted by contracting district
- Colleges and Universities: supervising occupational therapy students for affiliation levels
- Professional Learning Opportunities: Co-hosts OT/PT-related seminars with Educational Resources, Inc. Click here to learn more.
Practical and Effective Strategies to Improve Self-Regulation and Executive Functioning Skills Workshop
With Jocelyn B. Wallach, MS, OTR/L
Co-Hosted by ACES Extension Therapy Services
March 30 - 31, 2019
ACES-SDA Building, 205 Skiff Street, Hamden, CT 06517
Click here for details.