Please read all instructions before beginning. Click here for the 2019-20 ARCTEL NHPS Schedule.
To be considered for admission, applicants must:
- Hold a valid CT teaching certificate
- Be employed by a CT PreK-12 school or school district during the program of study
Applicants will be asked to verify their certification and employment status during the application process.
Complete the online application below. In addition, you must upload the following documents electronically (PDF preferred):
- A copy of your CT teaching certification
- Current résumé (listing all teaching experiences)
- A letter of reference from your current principal/administrator supporting your participation in the ARCTEL program*
*Applicants are encouraged to share program requirements with their principal/administrator that may result in the need for participants to request release time from their current teaching position.
A non-refundable application fee of $75.00 is required to process your application. You will be asked to provide payment via credit card upon submitting your application.
Participants will be notified of admission within a week of application submission. Cohort is open until filled.
Complete all required sections. You will be required to register for a SurveyMonkey Apply account before you can begin the application. You will be able to save and resume the application.