ACES CREATE (Continued Relevant Education and Transition Experiences) is a transition program that affords 18-21 year old students the opportunity to prepare for life after high school while accruing high school credits if appropriate. This unique program provides comprehensive transition services to accommodate a diverse population of students in a safe, supportive and nurturing environment.
ACES CREATE transition services include:
- Applied and integrated academics
- Wide variety of vocational experiences
- Independent living skill acquisition
- Community-based curriculum and exploration activities
- Full array of therapeutic services
- Social and enrichment activities