Tips for Learning at Home
In an effort to support families and parents, we have provided some suggestions and tips on how to make the learning at home transition successful, comfortable, and productive. Please follow the links for more information.
- Creating new home routines
- Printable weekly planning chart
- How to create a good study environment at home
- Activities for kids in social distancing environments
- Help your family de-stress during coronavirus uncertainty
- How to talk to your kids about the coronavirus
- Visit Commonsense Media for help in making smart family media choices
- Commonsense Wide Open Schools
Continued Educational Opportunity
A message from the principal:
Hello ACES Wintergreen Families:
We have completed Continued Educational Opportunity plans that will provide academic and modified therapeutic support to your child during this extended school closure due to the Covid-19 pandemic. The full implementation of the plan will begin on March 30th, 2020, and continue as long as schools are closed. Below you will find your child's weekly lessons. You can expect regular check-in calls, emails, and parent square messages from your child's teacher, counselor, and/or social worker, so we will need a reliable method for contacting you. If you have questions, please contact your child's teacher by email.
Please understand that these are initial plans and be patient with us as we work with you to figure out the best way to support you and your child during this uncertain time. We will need your feedback and support to make this work. We will all get better at this together.
Todd A. Solli, Principal