Each semester, ACES International hosts two study tours for students:
- Fall Service Project: Global citizenry as a student ambassador
- Spring Arts and Culture Learning Tour: Enrichment learning through a comprehensive tour of culture and the arts
Our service project and learning tours are designed to provide highly inclusive experiences and culturally immersive learning for students. Our professional educator team is well-experienced in all facets of travel planning and preparation, societal etiquette and expectations, language, and student safety.
What sets us apart?
- We provide an inclusive experience for students and their families so they need not worry about the logistics of travel, language barriers, or maneuvering through foreign practices.
- The AI Educator team is experienced in each country that we lead learning tours in.
- Each day in our itineraries has been time-tested, planned, and supports the needs of students that may not be acquainted with international travel in the destination country.
- This experience develops a cultural awareness that extends learning beyond the classroom environment as it proves to be relevant through real-world experience.
- The AI Educator team are experienced, public school educators. We are passionate about our responsibilities and sharing the cultural experiences with students. Therefore, our days are engaging, safe, and fulfilling for students.
The Learning Tours also include:
- Cultural Preparation Seminars: language and conversation; societal expectations; social practices; dining etiquette; history and current events; travel planning
- Visa and Handling Fees
- Economy-class, Round-trip Flight
- All in-country domestic transportation
- All Meals (B/ Breakfast, L/ Lunch, D/Dinner)
- Full American & International Cuisine Breakfasts
- One beverage per meal (non-alcoholic)
- 4/5 Star Hotels
- All Entrance Fees
- English-speaking Field Guides and Historians
- ACES International supervisory and educator teams