At ACES Village School
ACES Village School Integrated Preschool Program Open House will be held on March 1 and March 30, 2017 from 3:00 - 5:00 p.m.
The program offers an active, supportive environment in which preschool students with special needs and typical peers learn together through developmentally appropriate, curriculum based activities and experiences. The curriculum is based on the Common Core Preschool Standards, which include goals in the areas of Personal and Social Development, Cognitive Development, and Creative Expression/Aesthetic Development. Students leave fully prepared for Kindergarten.
- Certified Teachers Assistants hold Child Development Associate Certificates (CDA)
- Monday-Friday, 7:30 am – 4:30 pm
- Curriculum aligned with Common Core
- Field trips
- Participation in school-wide events
- Low child-teacher ratio
- Access to computer, iPad, and SMARTBoard technology
- Weekly physical education, music, and art classes
“My daughter is in the top reading group, has the best handwriting in her class, and knew all sight words upon arrival to kindergarten thanks to Village Preschool.”
Janet Gray, parent of a former student