The Mission of Village School is to provide a quality environment for students to learn and reach independence by striving to balance the learning standards with their unique and functional needs in a respectful and compassionate manner.
Our Guiding Principles:
- All students are valuable members of our school.
- Instruction is differentiated to meet individual learning needs.
- Students are positively reinforced for their efforts.
- Programmatic decisions are based upon data collection and analysis.
- Multiple strategies are utilized to provide each student a means of communication.
- A strong sense of community is demonstrated through collaboration, parent involvement, compassion, humor, and integrity.
- We value opportunities for continuous learning.
- Staff possess the ability to be flexible and adapt to changing needs of Village School.