From High Tech Infrastructure to Desktop Support
The ACES Technology Services Department provides support to districts ranging from highly technical infrastructure issues through desktop support and helpdesk services. This service is provided through a collaborative model in which districts are fully engaged in the decisions and technological directions which affect their students and teachers.
A detailed list of services which are provided by this department Services include:
- Network / Infrastructure Evaluation
- Network / Infrastructure Planning
- On-going Collaboration / Consultation Regarding Technology
- Ad Hoc Reporting Services and Assessment Analysis
- PowerSchool "Added Value Services"
- Connecticut State Departmnet of Education State Reporting Assistance
- System Upgrades and Installations
- Desktop Support
- IT Staffing